sobota, 10. november 2007

Vrtojba - go or not to go, that's the question :-S

That's how it is.. I'm sick and dunno if I'll get better till tomorrow and will be able to go to Vrtojba CACIB or not.. :-S I would wanna go since it's a show in 2 days and there's less dogs than in Maribor... So I wanna get better.. Drinking teas and taking medicines for quite long now already.. Hope it will work till tomorrow.. Really want it to work.. :-)

Elly's fine, we don't work much for the show, she'll be okay, hope at least - as she was on the last two shows.. :-) After this show I will work more on her, so she will be able to stand nicely. She stands okay, but she prefers sitting or just looking around, so she isn't really calmed... But we'll see anyway... :-)

Ufff.. ne da se mi pisat v dveh jezikih. :-) Ce ima kdo izrecno zeljo, da pisem se v slovenscini, pa naj pove.. :-) In se bom potrudila izrecno le zanj-o.. :-))

2 komentarja:

Anonimni pravi ...

Elly is one adorable girl!

Hope you are feeling better too.

River

Anonimni pravi ...

I hope you will feel better soon!

Moj guestbook.. :-)