nedelja, 11. november 2007

No CACIB today for us.. :(

Well, I am still sick. Probably I got even sicker when I had to walk Elly out yesterday... We went out 4 times from 12h to 21h and once she even peed in the kitchen.. grrrr... She was really bugging me so much to go out I had to go... We went out only for some minutes so she made her stuff, but it was enough I guess.. We decided we won't go to Vrtojba since I am really quite sick... So today I am only lying in my bed and hang on the net a bit. And Elly? She is like a little devil LOL... Jumping on me, bringing me her toys and jumping on my bed... well, now she's gone with E. to his parents home. She probably has so much fun there since his mum made a HUGE chicken today.. *njami*... And she loves it there if she can be outside - loves the cows and their poops lol *gg*.. :) Today I was making myself tea with lemon and she came bugging to get some whatever it really is.. *hehe* And so I gave her my fingers and she licked them.. *njami* she liked it and she didn't show and strange face.. So when E. was making orange-lemon juice I told him to give me a lemon and he did. She actually was plaing with it some time and licking it and holding it in her mouth. :) Funny hihi.. I tried to give he an orange as well but she got tired of that game already.. *gg*

Pics... :) - we had a little photo session today as well.. :) With mr. Winnie and mr. Nejc.. :) *hehehehe*







3 komentarji:

Anonimni pravi ...

Awww what beautiful photos of Elly!

River

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! pravi ...

Oh Elly your so purdy. we sniffed over from DWB to check you out. we'll trot back by again.

wagging tails from TX trio barking loud but don't be scared

Anonimni pravi ...

Very cute pictures!

Moj guestbook.. :-)