sobota, 17. november 2007

26 things about me

Only in English this time.. *gg*

1. Your age? 6 months and 2 weeks now (my birthday is on 29th April)

2. Your age when came to live with your people? About 8 weeks of age.

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Don't wear any right now cause I'm sleeping on the big bed.. :) Otherwise for going out I wear the yellow one with flowers on it.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
I just love everyone who wants to pet me.. :-)

5. How much do you weigh? Uf, that's a girly secret.. ;-) (I guess a bit above 8kg)

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? Hmmm,... I didn't really chew up anything THAT expensive... Chewed some really nice but cheap flip-flops, a radio cable, table legs, some more furniture, some vegetables, whole box of waffles,... and I could find more.. :)

7. Do you like other Dogs? I love them, well, first I am a bit afraid of those who I see for the first time, esp. if they're bigger than me and black... But if I see them next time as well, I already play with them.

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Lui, just love him... And also Roni... love him too.

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys of course! But also tennis ball was kinda good... don't like other balls that much...

10. Do you like to be brushed? I'm still getting used to it...

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Never tasted the butter, so CHEESE, njami.. :)

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes

13. Any formal education? Yeah, I've been to little school.. :)

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? am, none?

15. Five nicknames your people call you. Buca, Mis, Zaba, Lubika, Podgana (don't know why they use so many animal names *gg*)

16. What is your best trick? Can bow... :)

17. Do you like kitties? Not much anymore... since that little one was so angry at me... now I wanna chase them.

18. What did you have for breakfast? Nutro Choice food for puppies.. don't like it that much though... would prefer salami or my fave biscuits...

19. Can you hunt? I want to.. am chasing all the leaves now and if I see any bird flying I run after it...

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? During the summer to get the shot... :-S

21. Where do you sleep at night? In the living room in my Rogz bed.. :)

22. Do you like to swim? Not so much... But I love to jump in the mud or muddy water.

23. Can you make puppies? I hope so.. :)

24. Do you give kisses? Yeah, I give them a lot esp. when someone returns home.

25. Can you potty on command? Aha... They always say 'kaki' or 'luli'.

26. To Cuz or not to Cuz? No idea what that is.. :-S

Ni komentarjev:

Moj guestbook.. :-)